Monday, May 9, 2011

U of Tea

Lately, what with these evening blog writing sessions, I've taken to a good cup of herbal tea before bed. A friend recommended this really delicious one from the Choice Organic Tea line (Find them here), which is Lemon Lavender Mint. A very soothing mix to curl up to.

Generally, I've had good experience with the whole line of tea and to be honest, I think they have really nice packaging as well. Oh and, a good portion of it is fair trade.

Another household favourite is the Green Tea Lemon from Bigelow Tea (see them here).

Oddly enough, they advertise gluten-free tea, where it dawned on me that I suspect few teas have any gluten (correct?). And really, this is like saying "cholesterol free canned vegetables." Um, hello?

But that said, the tea has been chosen at an alarming rate, comparable though no competition to King Cole Tea, the remaining all-time favourite.

No comments: