Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fiesta Gardens

200 Christie St. (between Bloor and Dupont), Toronto, ON M6G 3B6 - Parking Lot

Today, while biking home I stopped in at the lovely Fiesta Farms garden centre. It has probably become my favourite place for plants even without the perks of living with one of the staff... It's very well stocked for good prices.

I replenished my sad-sight-for-a-herb-garden with a whole new set of plants. This time I didn't pick the exotic flavoured ones, and kept it simple so that it will inspire me to cook with it.


Since we were there anyway, we went over to Fiesta Farms, the grocery store part, and picked up some food. Oh the selection! If you thought the garden centre was abundant, they have some of the best stuff in the grocery store. Mmmm Mmm!

I also picked up the Edible Toronto magazine freebie (unless I just walked out with it free by mistake), which always looks pretty and has nice articles.

See it here: http://www.ediblecommunities.com/toronto/

1 comment:

Sarah at Fiesta Gardens said...

So glad you liked the garden centre. I write the garden blog on the Fiesta website.

I think it's an amazing place and love that it has unusual choices, especially with the vegetable starter plants. Plus, everything is well looked after by people who know what they are doing.

And Fiesta Farms grocery store makes me wish I lived in the west end. Hope your herbs do well, make sure you have them in the sunniest spot you've got.