Friday, May 6, 2011

Rainy Day Lupins






Some rainy days, I feel like my plants, sitting open armed for some sun on the window sill. I love how the little leaves of Lupins stretch out like little fingers, the skeleton of an umbrella. Sometimes it’s nice to take a peaceful day, when you can, to shut out even your own thoughts and watch the rain fall, living the easy life of a plant.





I’ve been knitting again, as I was very surprised and then excited when I opened a package from my sister and found a whole pile of beautiful yarn, just waiting to be made into something warm. Little did I know that what you see is only the half of it, when the next day yet another package arrived (my poor mailman who had to climb up and down my stairs).


More posts about those projects as soon as I finish them!

No comments: